Thursday, October 21, 2010

It's Me!

I've been blogging for a few years now at Urban Scribble, which I kept anonymous, and never posted details of pictures of myself.  Now that I've graduated from art school and moved from Brooklyn to upstate New York while my husband takes over the role of student (we're just determined never to have 2 incomes) I've decided to pause my fear of murderous stalkers and start a personal style blog.  Now that I have oodles of free time, I'm rediscovering the concept of hobbies.  Sewing, photography and getting 8 hours of sleep are some things I'm exploring post graduate school.  Plus, there's so many great locations for photography here in Ithaca, and so many new spots for me to discover that I'm sure I'll keep myself entertained scouting out new photo locations.




Top: Free People via Marshall's
Jeans: H&M
Flats: Wanted via Daffy's
Bracelet: Lily, Brooklyn

No comments:

Post a Comment