Sunday, November 7, 2010

Le Weekend: Menswear Marina

Today I had brunch with some friends and am about to treat myself to a few mindless hours at the gym.  This is an easy outfit to throw on, and I always love an opportunity to borrow from my husband's closet.  This is his tee in support of Nashville recovering from the floods they suffered last Spring.  That's his hometown.  I got me a Southern boy.




When I got to the marina I was a little surprised to find all the boats gone already!  I guess that's the way it goes, especially since we've already gotten some snow flurries.  The seagulls and I had a lovely photo shoot though.

Flannel: thrifted from Toronto
Tee: Nashville Floods fundraiser
Jeans: via TJ Maxx
Boots: Frye
Ring: via Loehmann's
Necklace: J Crew Outlet

1 comment:

  1. Very cute in your husband's clothes! Great photos on the lake.

    ReplyDelete