Thursday, November 11, 2010

All Aboard!

As I was driving through Cass Park today I came across... a train car.  Pretty random, pretty awesome.  It's all weathered and beaten up, and I'm pretty sure mice are living in it, so I thought it would make a natural backdrop.




I really wanted to wear something bright and happy today, since the early darkness is definitely having an effect on my mood.  Hence the pink cardigan.  Unfortunately, I've got a p.o.s. point and shoot camera that can't tell the difference between my shirt and my skin without professional studio lighting (I've never actually tested that theory, but let's go with it for now) so I took a few closeups to capture the sweet lace bib neckline that attracted me to this tank top.



Cardigan: BCBG circa 1998
Tank: Forever 21
Jeans: H&M
Flats: Steve Madden via TJ Maxx
Earrings: Simply Vera, Vera Wang for Kohl's
Bangles: a store in Irvington, NY that doesn't exist anymore :(

2 comments:

  1. I love your hair & that tank! Too cute! I think the train car made an awesome backdrop :)

    KF x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this is my favorite location/shot so far!

    ReplyDelete